This mod will generate a procedurally created dungeon in a preexisting minecraft map of the minecraft mod. It is not yet a finished feature at all, but can already create dungeons with quite a bit of disversity. It is written in Python and makes full use of code from Paul Hodge’s minetown project and codewarrior’s pymclevel.I totally use this for SMP and multiworld via Craftbukkit and MultiVerse. However it operates just fine in single player as well.
Most minecraft crafting mod asks for semi-complex installation, and nearly always ask for either Modloader or Minecraft Forge. Those mods slos typically give just a new block or two, or a new perception or attribute. There are some exclusions out there, and some that even exceed the superiority of those that need Modloader or Forge. The MCDungeon Mod would certainly fall into that category.
This is neither a client-side or server-side mod, but it essentially rests in its’ own client. This mod takes a world formerly created by you or anyone else, and rewrites the generation code to permit these new dungeons to be produced gradually as your world expands. Inside the constructions, above or below ground, wait for various traps, monsters, treasure, and enormous design and detail. This mod is really handy and well-organized, as its’ progressive technology fills nearby caves to force mobs to spawn in the sprawling underground asylums. At the same time, the coding in this mods makes such a great effort to avoid player-built structures, so the new production will most certainly steer clear of your valuable creations. So many unbelievable mods out there, but this one totally holds a distinctive spot in the ladder.
>> Find More: All The Mods For Minecraft You Need Are Here
MCDungeon Mod Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Key Features
- Makes no modifications to Minecraft code
- No installation required
- Neither client or server side
- Great aesthetics
- HUGE underground palaces
- Striking above-ground architecture
- Dungeons continually generate as your world does
MCDungeon Mod Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Doesn’t change original MC code, and makes some breathtaking sights and buildings
- Cons: Can be a bit complex to get the generator working
How to Install MCDungeon Mod Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to the Official MCDungeons Page through the download link below
- Scroll to the downloads section and download the parts corresponding to your computers’ OS
- Open the file you downloaded, and open the MCDungeons launcher and go through the prompts
- Enjoy your brand new world with your re-vamped dungeons!